Click on the picture above to view the whole album.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Annie & Dom, Congratulations on the birth of little Mario! He just seems so sweet. I love all of his hair!! Annie - thank you so much for this BLOG and for all the updates. You know how mothers are, we love knowing all the details of the labor and birth. Our first son was also early (only 4 weeks though), but as I read your journal, I remembered going through a lot of things that you mentioned, brought back memories! It's good to hear that the baby is progressing so wonderfully, if he keeps it up I'll bet that his home very soon!
Congratulations on your baby boy Mario! He is gorgeous! I am 31 weeks and 2 days pregnant with twin boys and on bed rest. Thanks for sharing your experience. I read it and cried! It is such a beautiful experience!
2 comments:
Annie & Dom,
Congratulations on the birth of little Mario! He just seems so sweet. I love all of his hair!!
Annie - thank you so much for this BLOG and for all the updates. You know how mothers are, we love knowing all the details of the labor and birth. Our first son was also early (only 4 weeks though), but as I read your journal, I remembered going through a lot of things that you mentioned, brought back memories! It's good to hear that the baby is progressing so wonderfully, if he keeps it up I'll bet that his home very soon!
Praying for all three of you,
Lori Martin
Congratulations on your baby boy Mario! He is gorgeous! I am 31 weeks and 2 days pregnant with twin boys and on bed rest. Thanks for sharing your experience. I read it and cried! It is such a beautiful experience!
Post a Comment