Thursday, January 4, 2007

2 days old picture gallery updated

Just wanted to let everyone know that we've uploaded some additional pictures to the picture gallery for the "2 days old" album. You can view all of them by clicking the album below (scroll down).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Annie and Dom,
I'm so glad to hear the great progress that Mario is making. Many thanks to Chad for forwarding me the link to your blog. Mario is such a little cute guy. All that hair - he would have needed an immediate haircut had he gone full term!
You have been blessed with a beautiful son, I'm so happy for the both of you.

Todd Spidare

Olivia Riha said...

Annie & Dom,
He's gorgeous! Jesse forwarded your first email to me. I was just thinking of you two so it was really funny that on the same day Jesse came home from work and asked if I had seen your email. I'm so happy for you both!!! You're going to be great parents!

Olivia Riha