Mario is continuing to grow big and strong. He had his weekly weigh-in on Thursday and tipped the scales at 9 lbs, 9oz! He also measured 21.75 inches long. Check out the newest pictures. . .the boy is going to grow out of his 0-3 month clothes in no time! Of course, his doctor is very pleased with his progress and we have decided to go to all straight breastfeeding. No more SNS! So far he is doing wonderful with it and seems to really enjoy it. I definitely like not having to mess with anything else, especially during those middle of the night feedings. Now I can just put him beside me in bed and let him nurse.
After his doctor's appointment, I took him down to UC to see Dom and his co-workers. Mario was pretty alert during our visit and even showed off his lungs when he told us he was sick of visiting and wanted to eat. So, Mario and I took over Dom's office while he conducted his staff meeting.
We continue to enjoy being outside when the weather is nice and love having the windows open to get some fresh air in the house.
Yesterday, I left Daddy to babysit for a few hours while I ran some errands. They did great together and I came home to a sleeping baby. He even stayed asleep so I could focus on the draft for my fantasy baseball team and only woke up for the last few rounds. Ahhhh, the beauty of breastfeeding. . .I could multitask and nurse him while drafting players :)
Sunday, March 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment