Yay, today is the first full day of spring! I know I haven't posted an update in a while, so I'll try to catch you up on the life of Mario :)
We took advantage of the nice weather enjoyed our first walk together last week, as you probably saw in the pictures. Dom, Mario, the dogs and I went on a walk. The dogs did very well with the stroller as did Mario. Of course, we went close too feeding time, so we didn't get a very long walk in before Mario was telling me he wanted to go home and eat :) Mario met a few of the neighbors too. No one had seen him because we've all been cooped up due to the winter weather. Hopefully the spring weather is now here to stay and we can spend more time outside. We plan to go for a walk today, after Dom gets home from work, as long as it isn't raining. I love being outside in the nice weather, so we want to do daily walks, weather permitting.
I'm looking at starting an excersise class to get back in shape. This one looks pretty neat and it's geared to moms. It's Stroller Fit. I'd like to start that next week, if possible. I figure I'll at least check out a class and use the free class coupon I picked up at the pediatrician's office.
Speaking of the pediatrician, Mario had another weigh in last week and was up to 8 lbs, 14.5 oz!! What a little piggie boy :) So, we are now doing 1/2 of his feedings with the SNS and 1/2 just straight breastfeeding. The goal is to wean off of the SNS all together. We go back for another weigh in tomorrow.
Mario had a visit from Dom's co-worker, George, and his family on Sunday. He also got to meet many of my co-workers when I brought him in for a visit yesterday. He was a very good boy and slept most of the time we were going around saying hi.
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment